I’ve never really been the type of person who does monthly subscriptions or anything like that. However the other month my brothers girlfriend and I signed up for 3 months worth of monthly subscriptions from ‘LOOKFANTASTIC’!
Here’s what I got and what I think about all of the products 🙂
Everything arrived in a box full of crinkled paper with tissue paper surrounding it. On top of the wrapped items I got a little “product menu”, that told me about each product. I also got an ‘ELLE Magazine’ which was a great read! It was lovely to open the box up and see more items than expected.
I’m so glad that I’ve signed up for the LOOKFANTASTIC beauty box 😊. I’m getting to try out so many different products that I wouldn’t usually buy if I saw them in a shop.
- The first thing I spoted was a ‘Bubble T bath bomb‘ – Dark Wonder edition. I loveee a good bath bomb, it just makes the bath more of a bathhh… If you get what I mean? haha 😂.
- Next I noticed a couple of skin care items. I am obsessed with skin products it’s actually ridiculous… One was the ‘REN – Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream‘, I have used this product a few times now and I wouldn’t say that I have noticed anything massive, but I would say that my skin feels a lot tighter once it has sunk in 😊.
- Another faceial item that I got was the ‘ELEMIS – Papaya Enzyme Peel‘. I have only used this item a couple of times too, and it’s actually quite interesting. This might be a tad TMI but when I first applied this peel my skin just like rolled off my face, it was a weird sensation… Once I had completely got the product off my skin it felt all new and fresh, it was lovely! I do feel a bit nervous to use this product often because I don’t want my skin to be “over peeled”. So I will be saving it for when I feel like I need a new layer of skin 😂. For example, like after a night out I can sometimes sleep in my make up, so using this when I wake up would probably be really refreshing!
- I’ve never really been into highlighters but when I saw that there was one inside this beauty box I had to try it out… And honestly I’m actually digging it! I’m a bit shy with the amount that I put on because I’m not a fan of like a slab on your cheek kind of look, but it defo makes my cheeks pop! It’s the ‘LAURA GELLAR – Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator‘.
- I’d like to say that I can rock a cat eye, but also just a cute eye shadow and mascara look too. Personally I do prefer a cat eye to be honest, so I was very excited to see a new liner in the box too! – ‘MELLOW – Precision Pen Eyeliner‘. I wouldn’t use this product as the only eyeliner on my eye lid, if that makes any sense? It has been great as a “top up” though. After I draw my usual liner on my lid, I then make the point extra pointy using this pen. So it has come in great use 😁.
- The final item that I got was ‘CONTOUR COSMETICS – Matte Liquid Lipstick‘. I’m more of a lipstick than a lip gloss kind of girl, because I don’t enjoy eating my hair when the wind blows, haha. But I was shocked when I tested this product out, as I’ve never used a liquid lipstick before… I thought it would be quite like a glossy texture from the wording “liquid”, but once I applied it and the product was set on my lips… OMG it was great, and I only had to re-apply after a meal which isn’t too bad!
At the bottom of the box I found a leaflet which had a little sneak peak into some of the Christmas beauty box items! I can’t wait to share them with you Next month 😆.