OMG 2018 has come to an end! WHATTTT?
It feels like only yesterday I was celebrating the end of 2017… This year has gone so quick. I feel like I have grown a lot mentally and learned so much this year!
Before I crack on with this months favourites, I would just like to say that I hope you have all day a wonderful Christmas 🎄.
My December Favourites:
- SONG: This might be a tad embarrassing but I’m not going to lie… It has actually been a classic from Hannah Montana… ‘Ordinary Girl’ and ‘If We Were A Movie’. I just can’t stop listening to her songs 😂.
- MOVIE/SHOW: It’s the Christmas month, so of courseee my fave movie will be a Christmassy one! I have watched so god damn many, but it’s got to be my absolute favourite Christmas film – The Santa Clause collection.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: I haven’t really used many social medias this month as I have been so busy. But I would say that Snapchat has actually been the most handy. I’ve captured all the best memories of Christmas and the build up to it as well.
- QUOTE: “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.” I’m going to go into 2019 being positive and happy, and not letting the things that you can’t change ruin my good vibe!
- SNACK: I mean… it’s the blumming chrimbo season how am I meant to pick the best snack, when all you eat is snacks all day… 😂. My fave chocolate that has been out is defo ‘Roses’. I’ve also really enjoyed ‘Treeslets’ too, oh and of course the good old jelly fruit things that are at like everyone house that I’ve visited this Christmas.
- MAKE UP ITEM: Compared to a normal month, I have worn so much make up! Tis the season to get all dolled up though.. 😊. I’ve recently purchased a new concealer and it been such a good buy! It covers up anything that I’m not a fan of on my face, and has been really great for the bags that are starting to form under my eyes from the late nights.
- SKIN CARE PRODUCT: OMG I got so many face masks for Christmas! People know me so well 😁. I have only used two out of the bunch, but the one that has been my fave would have to be the – ‘Sanctuary Spa 5 minute Thermal Detox Mask’. This felt so great on my skin 😍 Such a good night face mask to do, especially now the weather is a lot colder, it gives you a little warm tingle on your skin.
- HAIR CARE ITEM: If you have read previous favourites blogs, then you will know that I test out different shampoos and conditioners all the time. I think I have finally found one that I will actually settle on for longer than a couple of weeks! Lee Stafford – ‘Bigger Fatter Fuller Shampoo and Conditioner’. Usually I go through conditioners so fast that I have to buy like 3 bottles per 1 shampoo… But the size of both of the bigger, fatter fuller bottles are so good! As I was only just reaching the end of the shampoo, I had to start on my second conditioner. I know there are some gals that will have the same issue as me and get what I mean 😊.
- PHOTO OF THE MONTH: My mum brought me a lovely cute angel for our tree with MY NAME ON IT! I know I sound a bit too excited over this but nothing ever has my name on… So yes this was very exciting to me, haha 😂. Since this is such a rare thing, I had to get a photo of it…
- THING I HAVE DONE THIS MONTH: CHRISTMAS!!!! How could it be anything else 😂. I mentioned this in my Christmas tag… I’ve just really enjoyed watching everyone open their presents from me this year, especially my mum. I made a gift box full of so many gifts; her fave perfume, a photo frame with a poem that a wrote for her, a 2019 handbag diary (every body needs one of those!), bath bombs and mini scents… just little things but things I knew she would love and find handy too 😊.
- THING I HAVE DONE THIS YEAR: 100% was going abroad with my boyfriend for the first time! We had such an amazing time and I’ve never been abroad without my family. It was tough but at the same time I learn’t a lot, and it really was an eye opener. I can’t wait to go abroad again… hopefully again in 2019!
- FAVE PRESENT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS: I’m torn between two. I got a gorgeous locket necklace with three mini charms to go inside of it from K. And I also got an amazing typewriter which I keep using for literally everything and anything… My scrapbook, shopping lists, to do lists, recipes… You name it and I will find a reason to use my typewriter! 😂
I hope your 2018 has been a great year! Every year I think that most people set themselves goals and they just sort of fizzle out after a couple of weeks. But honestly I am going to try my hardest with sticking to my 2019 goals and really working on myself ❤. I have been driving for nearly a year now, I have a good job, a great relationship and a gym membership.. I mean what more could I ask for… haha. But in all seriousness I will be working hard and going in at the gym, and really getting focused on the things that make me happy… like my blog and journalism course especially!
Be safe and have a brilliant New Years 😊